- Leading Australian Company
- Leadership role
- Attractive salary on offer
This ASX listed company is an industry leading company in manufacturing and supply a range of products to the building, construction and infrastructure markets throughout the country. They are looking for an experienced dynamic and motivated Credit Manager to lead, engage and develop direct reports and compliance processes as well as identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
As the Credit Manager you will supervise, motivate and train a small and dedicated team of credit professional. In this broad, full function position you are expected to be hands on and lead by example. This is a role that is seen as pivotal within the finance team. Your role will also give you the opportunity to drive process improvements and the chance to make a real mark on the business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly supportive team where your contribution will be valued, this is the job for you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role for a large organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong track record of achievement “driving” a credit function
- Energy, enthusiasm and a results driven approach
- Prior experience mentoring staff
- Experience using SAP would be highly regarded but not essential
As the successful candidate you will be joining a team with a clear vision for the year ahead.
Please call Sharon on 0408 518 192 for brief telephone enquiries.